We are seeking an Account Manager to join our growing and dynamic team. As an Account Manager, you will play a crucial role in the team, by building effective relationships with existing clients, work with them to oversee their projects and manage all aspects of the project. You will also be responsible for presenting proposals to prospective clients, identify up-selling opportunities and successfully convert these into new projects.
Some experience of the mobile, digital or technology sectors is essential. You will be working with an experienced team of mobile experts and on exciting projects from a variety of leading retailers and well-known brands. This is a fantastic opportunity to learn a huge amount from them in this fast growing industry.
As the key point of contact with your client portfolio, you will be responsible for managing the day to day communication and operations.
Your daily duties will include:
- Oversee and manage client accounts from enquiry to planning, executing and reporting.
- Ensure timely delivery of projects
- Develop existing accounts and drive new business opportunities
- Provide clients with accurate quotes for work and chase opportunities
- Monitor and evaluate performance of projects and keep clients updated
- Liaising with the technical development team and project managers
- Contribute to business development leads by putting together presentations/proposals and then presenting to clients/prospective clients
- At least 1-2 years’ account management experience
- A self-starter who has a passion for mobile (Experience in mobile/digital/technology industry is a bonus)
- Ability to interpret tech language and question complex digital briefs
- Ability to cultivate and maintain strong working relationships with managers and clients
- Great problem solving skills, attention to detail and organisation skills
- Ability to work as part of a team
- A driven attitude to close down deals and grow accounts
- Able to deal with requests calmly, firm and fairly
- Positive attitude and willingness to contribute in a variety of tasks
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, or Degree in any field